Setting good examples of Christian living starts and ends with our families. It is the intent of the Parent Teacher League to promote an atmosphere of community, sharing, and family. In order to continue serving our teachers & student community we ask that each of our Zion families volunteer throughout the year.
One parent households- 10 hours a year
Two parent households-20 hours a year
You may log your hours using the form below. We are always looking for parents to partner with us as we build up our Zion family together. There are a number of ways parents can volunteer:
- Room Parents-working with our teachers/faculty for class parties, events, and teacher appreciation week
- Field Trip Chaperones & Drivers
- Jog a Thon planning team- Each fall (traditionally in October) our largest fundraiser is held. We need help in organizing this great event!
- School Office Coverage- we need help in our school office periodically when our Office staff are unavailable.
- Campus improvements & maintenance- work with our janitorial staff and church committees in helping our Zion campus shine.
- Bottle Drop Coordinator
- Fred Meyer Rewards Coordinator
- And more!
By volunteering, it is the hope that families will feel more involved with their child(ren)’s education and learning along with pride and ownership in our school. We can achieve the most the school has to offer through working together. Thank you for choosing to be a part of our Zion Family. Please complete the form below each time you volunteer. This will help us track your hours easily.