The science curriculum exposes students to a variety of scientific principles and hands on experiences to nurture creative and critical thinking skills. It is designed to teach students to seek God in all things and to embrace all of God’s creation in a loving and respectful manner.
It is our hope that all students will develop a unique perspective of the concepts and basic principles of biological, physical, and environmental science and their application to the Christian life.
- Be able to think and problem-solve in a scientific manner.
- Possess a sound scientific knowledge base that is understood through a Christian perspective.
- Understand and apply scientific and technical process skills.
- Be able to apply scientific knowledge base to solve problems.
- Be able to access scientific and technical information.
- Possess and apply Christian standards in science.
- Interact with the environment as faithful stewards, with respect and care.
- Understand the relationship between science, technology, and religion.