Religious education is a vital part of our total school curriculum and is usually integrated throughout all areas of the curriculum. God has blessed us with His Holy Word and compels us to use it for instruction. Students are given the opportunity to learn and celebrate the world He has created for us. Through regular study of His Word, we learn what it means to live a life pleasing to God.
- Be able to live a spiritually healthy life.
- Be able to develop positive relationships with yourself and others, including self-esteem, coping skills, adaptability to change, and making and maintaining friends.
- Demonstrate a positive prayer life.
- Understand the relationship between God and His children.
- Be able to apply Christian principles for living to one’s everyday life.
- Be able to use examples of God’s Word, understanding how God still works in our lives today.
- Understand that the Bible is a gift from God.