The mathematics curriculum provides the opportunity for students to learn necessary number, problem-solving, and higher order thinking skills that will enable them to participate meaningfully in their communities.
Recognizing that God is the God of order and created the world to be in harmony and balance will also enable students to better appreciate the mathematical principles of the universe in which they live.
- Possess the mathematical skills for successful daily Christian adult life.
- Be able to reason in a sound manner and use common sense in mathematics applications.
- Understand and apply mathematical and technical process skills.
- Understand mathematical manipulation and thinking and the impact of mathematics on science, technology, and the daily life of a Christian.
- Be able to read and apply mathematical concepts in technical manuals.
- Be able to use and apply current technology and be open to future technology.
- Be able to recognize God’s system of order in creation.
- Be adequately prepared for next level of learning.