Welcome to the new school year! I started teaching in 1992. I have been teaching at Zion since 2002. I hold both a BS and MA in Education from Concordia University, Seward. I enjoy teaching because I get to work with a great staff and also wonderful families and students. My favorite class is Religion, due to the fact that I get to share about Jesus with the students. I enjoy playing board and card games, tennis, golf, and going for walks.
Robert Walz Contact Info
- Online Grades
- 3rd & 4th Grade Newsletters
- Textbook Websites
- Supply List
- Classroom Donations
- Grading Information
Online grades are available through TADS.
Mr. Walz’s Newsletter #8
1. Memory – Memory due on Thursday, Oct. 26th – Christmas Parts
Memory due on Thursday, Nov. 2nd – The Fourth Commandment and Meaning.
2. Prayers – Please keep Victoria and the rest of her family in your prayers during the week of Oct. 22nd.
3. “Who Is It?” Board – Dillon should bring in pictures and table items for the “Who Is It?” board area on Monday, Oct. 23rd.
4. Fixes – An assignment that has a score of 70% or below should be fixed.
5. We are currently collecting Box Tops in the room. To be included in the count, they need to be turned in by Wednesday, Oct. 25th.
6. Chapel Project – We have 1 more week of offerings going toward hurricane relief.
7. Book It – Parents, please send a note to school letting me know when your child has completed his/her goal for the month of October.
8. Jog-a-Thon – Students should be finding sponsors for the Jog-a-Thon. Envelopes and instruction sheets have been given to the students. Mrs. Hadlock helped us end our day yesterday with a Jog-a-Thon pep rally.
We could use some lap counter helpers, if you are able to attend. The Jog-a-Thon is on Friday, Oct. 27th.
Here is the schedule for jogging:
9:00-9:45: Pre school/Pre K
9. Blessings on your extended break while the teachers are at the conference in Washington.
12 – #2 Pencils
2 – Glue Sticks
2 – Pink Erasers
1 – Pkg. Washable Felt Markers
1 – Pair Scissors
1 – Pencil Case
10 – Pocket Folders
1 – Pkg. Lined Paper
1 – Pkg. Plain Paper
8 – Lined Notebooks
2 – Blue Pens
1 – Red Pens
1 – Ruler
1 – Pkg. Pencil Crayons
A = 100 – 90
B = 89 – 80
C = 79 – 70
D = 69 – 60
F = 59 – 0